Sunday, November 4, 2012

be thankful #4

Day 4 ....   It is also Sunday and my weekly show comes on tonight , The Walking Dead. I have been attached to this show since the first episode . While you might be thinking... no way she's gonna say she's thankful for a zombie show.  No, as much as I love it , it's not something I am "thankful" for , not on a list of only 30 anyway.   I am thankful today for friends , and while that sounds so cliche... I am still saying it .

    and I don't mean people you talk to here and there , or people you "know"  ... I mean FRIENDS like , those people you have known for more than half of your life , or at least it feels like it .. those kind of friends.  Today my children were invited to a birthday party , for the daughter of a friend of mine. The mother and I have known each other since the 2nd grade.And while we haven't always been the best of friends through the years , when we do hang out it's like we've been around each other every day in between. Her family loves my kids like they are in their family. I am so thankful to know that "extra" people love my children , and that is what I thankful for . True friends that are considered family to be in mine and more importantly my kids lives .

No comments:

Post a Comment