Monday, November 5, 2012

be Thankful #5

So I never claimed these would be in some masterful order , or any order at all . These are just kind of as they come to mind most likely from something that happened this day. Again , while this may sound cliche' , none the less it's true.

Today I would like to tell you how thankful I am for my husband. We have been married for 9 and  half years and together for going on 13. We have 4 awesome , healthy and smart children together and I don't know what I would do without the 5 of them. He works hard every day , even when sick . He's had the same job for 10 years now and it is such an unappreciative job. It is a poorly ran company , a lot of potential but just not operated by enough people that seem to care. It's a sad situation.  He stresses daily about what he's had to deal with  , which quite honestly in any other company would probably be against some kinda fair work place policy . But this being a small company only employing about 15 people , they seem to get away with more. I wish so badly that he first didn't feel like he had to put up with so much crap  and secondly that he just didn't have to put up with the crap he does.  I am thankful that he is willing to work as hard as he does so that I can stay home with our kids , without a great hardworking husband like him, I don't know what I would do .

No comments:

Post a Comment