Friday, November 2, 2012

be Thankful #2


I think I have chose a great time to remind myself daily of the things I have to be thankful for , like many of us , I could sure spend a lot of time talking about all the things I wish I didn't have going on in my day to day life. I think this will be good for me .

Today I would like to tell you how thankful I am of my oldest son , he is only 6 , but just seeing how great of a person he is at 6. Makes my heart soar to think how wonderful of a young man I hope he becomes. He is seriously the most thoughtful , compassionate child ever. He will gladly put his wants and feelings aside for others , strangers included. He is a wonderful big brother , a sweet little brother. He loves to read , and everything about school. He was an awesome baseball player , he's played 3 seasons now. Ending his last season with 2 home runs and winning the " most improved" award in his age group. He gives 110% of himself into everything he tries. He was the baby we tried for , for 3 years, I couldn't have asked for a better gift. He did have to spend a few days in NICU for being born at 35weeks , but at 8lb6oz you really couldn't tell. He did great and came home with no complications about a week after his birth, and has just been a joy since. I am told every time I go to the school by many staff members and other teachers , how great of a child he is , I never know what to say. Saying " i know" sounds snotty , and I can't act surprised cause I agree :)






so i will leave you with some pictures of my great little guy.
1 month old :)
riding the mini bike with his grandma

his go to picture face


that face again

his regular face :)

and what he thinks of me always wanting to take his picture

No comments:

Post a Comment