Thursday, November 1, 2012

Be Thankful #1

Since this is November , obviously as you know the month that contains Thanksgiving. I intend to spend each day posting what I am thankful for . There will be more than one thing to be thankful for daily I am certain of but I plan to just elaborate on one a day :)

November 1st 2012

 The day after Halloween, my house is a wreck, what time we've been home over the last 3 days was just short amounts of time but it was active the whole time we were here .No down time , much less time to clean. I sit here now taking a short break between cleaning while the baby sleeps , #3 is watching Scooby Doo and the older two are at school. I am warming up some cheesy potato soup for lunch and listening to the movie Alive , the one about the soccer team who's plane crashed and they were stuck in the snow filled mountains awaiting rescue. It is based on a true story , in the 70's I think. But watching it made me think , how thankful I am to just simply never have had to deal with the anxiety of being in a life or death situation. These days I am not dealing well with anxiety and often get terrible situations and scenarios stuck in my head that just spin around and stay on my mind... it's not that fun. So I am sure you just imagine the whole 2012 think is weighing pretty heavy. lol , but I just remind myself , how aggravated I will be if I was to lose track of what we are ( as a family) trying to accomplish , and then nothing happens and we've wasted all that time . so just keep on keeping on .

So my first thing I am thankful for is , how fortunate my family has been to have not had to be in a life or death situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment