Tuesday, November 2, 2010

You really should , be thankful #2

Well.. day 2 out of ... how many ? like 30.... yea well we'll do this one day at a time .

I would like to say , these are in no particular order. What I feel thankful for that day could be sparked by something that was said while I was by my laptop and had a few minutes to post.

Today I want to say how thankful I am for my husband , David. This is gonna sound kinda sappy I'm sure , maybe even corny. And if you know me.. neither of those things are me . Dave and I have been together for 11 years this December, and married for 7 as of June 6th 2010.  He has always worked very hard to take care of our family.I couldn't have asked for a greater man . I don't really know what else to say without getting cliche' . I just have to leave it at , I am so Thankful to share my life and family with him and couldn't ask for more.


I took this picture with my phone.... I have an app on there , it's retro cameras. This one obviously is a Polaroid , also if you didn't assume as much but this is my husband . lol.

I sometimes think I should write down a list so I know what to post about the next day, Although I think not planning it makes it more sincere.Who knows? I'll just keep trying to post on here daily and avoid Facebook status thankful posts ..

No comments:

Post a Comment