Thursday, October 21, 2010

9 Years in the making

So A is our first child. She was our tester of sorts, i can honestly say she never had candy until she was over 2 years  old. She stopped using a bottle by 10m old , walking by 11. Using a fork and spoon by age 1 , Prided ourselves on her manners. Was never whiney, asked to NOT have pop when going out to eat , even when we werent with her. She was that hypothetical child , that people talk about . " Oh when I have a kid they will only do this and this never that" .That's what she was to us.. 

Well since then... a lot has changed. It's not that we love the boys any less , at all. When G was a baby , life was different for us. We were older , had more adult problems. I think most of his issues stemmed from the anxiety that was in our house as general. But he was a child that was NOTHING like A , NOTHING we did with her , worked for him .He needed a lot of attention and basically flipped our house upside down.

Then when D came along we were already "grown up" and he just fit it , so much more like A was in the beginning , and now as a toddler , he and G are best buds and they are partners in crime.

I guess my point is.. On October 22 2001 , A was born. Tomorrow she will be 9 , If it hadnt been for her I wouldnt be the person I am today , If I hadnt had such a sweet and patient child to start off with , I may not have chose to have the boys lol , not that I could ever imagine my life without them , but I am thankful to have had my easy baby first :). 


I sit here being all sappy about it, when Im actually pretty excited for A , she's really excited about her birthday, and should be. She's been working really hard on saving her money for a digital camera. she's over half way there. and is hoping to get some birthday money to get the rest. But she doesnt know that we have already bought her one . I will be taking her shopping Saturday and cake and ice cream here at the house on Sunday. I also made her cupcakes for her class tonight. and as she would say , Made them with love ... here are some pictures of her cupcakes. As they came (back) to life

Obviously these are the naked cupcakes  , strawberry


Cream cheese frosting , dyed pink and green
Each Zombie got a bugged eye.. to give him some character these were made with fondant

some completed Zombies , I know wish I hadnt given them all the same bugged eye , but Im sure the kids wont mind. teeth and other eye are mini marshmallows

Cant have a Zombie attack without BRAIIIINS!

AHHHH here they come !!





Well, there they are , and my corny description of the pics :) Hope you enjoyed....

No comments:

Post a Comment