Friday, October 8, 2010

Would it be too much?

I wonder daily. 


I wonder, Would it be too much to let the cat be herself? she does have legs and they work great and you KNOW she doesnt like you carrying her around all the time. Even though Im sure she does love your sweet tone when you are singing "tits OH tay titty" over and over and over , then only to stop with "NO NO NO NO bad titty" and then right back into your little song. But seriously , put the cat down.


 But I think he gets it honestly, almost like our family hosts some weird gene that even though a cat is scratching your face off, DONT LET GO! .This is my niece doing basically the same thing earlier this spring.To my special cat , Joplin. Love that cat , and as my niece said."I like catz"





Then as I have posted about before. Would it be too much to ask for a normal picture? While my Grandmother , Dad and his wife visited in August you can imagine, There were alot of pictures being taken. While going though some of the big family shots. I noticed my 4 year old and my 3 year old niece who were sitting on the ground next to my grandmother's chair. I saw their faces and once i quit laughing. then thought to my self , DANG there goes another family picture.




Please excuse the quality , as these were edited out of the whole family shot to just show them .. I just wonder, seriously , What were you thinking?


Soo... If you knew me when I was a child. Was I just such a bad and crazy kid? That this is my payback? That i need these crazy kids in my life. Although I wouldn't trade a single one for anything, but man. I sure would let someone borrow them for a while. So i could have a break .

No comments:

Post a Comment