Thursday, August 12, 2010

one can of SPAM

I know I said I am a stay at home mom , and I am . For now, I would love to have a job , a job outside of the home that is actually worth my time... but that's a whole nother post for another day. But I do have a "side gig" if you would on the side. It all started with wanting things mainly clothes for my kids that no one else had. Well, best way to do that is make it yourself.... and that's when Decky Doodle was created.

Decky Doodle specializes in tye dyed ,shirts and play silks and hand screen printed shirts .You should check it out if you have a few minutes. You can also follow Decky Doodle on Facebook and see examples of my past work.

and just because, here is my little model (as enthusiastic as the next 2 year old boy being made to stand still outside while everyone else is playing ) my little Decky Doodle 

No comments:

Post a Comment