Thursday, August 12, 2010

making insomnia work , progress on the blog

Obviously , I am awake at 2:45am. I cant sleep "/ not much fun.... so I go to work. Not sure what it's called when a person gets an idea and doesn't stop until completed or content with the results... but I get that sometimes,And not about things that matter lol... for instance there is a basket of towels that could have been folded tonight. nope. Not to forget the vast amount of laundry that could be done, dishes and just straightening up in general, but instead I spend 2 hours searching for the perfect blog layout only to put the whole project on hold becuase the right one just wasn't out there. So I am right back where I started.

But I did add a page of sites with a little description of the site, The page is named "where you can find me online" there are other pages to add to that list but those are the ones that came to me right away.

So to pass your time online, where do you "hang out"? I'm always open to a new catchy ,informative blog to read.Funny picture sharing site ( people of walmart lol )  So please, share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment