Wednesday, August 11, 2010

New to the blogging world

Thank you for coming by, i guess is appropriate to say.. as the title states.. I am new to blogging. So please bear with me. I read A LOT of blogs, daily. I have some favorites that I plan to make reference to in the future.

 I have many friends and aquatinces that have told me though the years that "you really should start a blog" , now why? I dont know . and even when I would ask them "why?" they never had a real answer... I think it's a nice way to say maybe that I'm weird and no one else will believe them when they talk about me, or maybe Im a genius and need to share my vast knowledge of misc. who really knows lol .

But either way.. here I am.

Being a Stay at home mom of 3 kids , only one school age ( that would be our daughter ) we'll call her A , it's me and our 2 boys home during the day . I have lots to do ,but as other stay at home moms know it also means I have nothing to do . How at the same time could I have lots and nothing to do at the same time? well , Im not sure. If I figure it out I will be sure to share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment