Monday, November 8, 2010

You really should , be thankful #8

So I'll be honest. This has proven to be harder than I thought it would be. Thinking of a legitimate thing daily I am thankful for , Beyond a cliche friends, family and my health kinda thing. So if these seem a little off , I am sorry. I am trying.


November 8th

I guess today , I find myself being thankful for my children. I wouldn't be the person I am today without them. I wouldn't have the relationship I have with my husband if we had not grown together to love these guys. I would not have the appreciation I have for my parents If I wasn't a parent myself. I would not find the happiness I have when my kids spend time with my grand parents .I am so thankful to have 3 great happy , healthy children. I'll be honest every day is no walk in the park. In fact , some days I want to lock the door on my way out and leave for possibly , depending on the day , a few days. I couldn't do that , not only cause it's illegal . But I just couldn't be away from my kids like that and for really any amount of time. The rare occasion David and I get a chance to go out without kids, we both find ourselves , talking about them and just plain missing them .

I know people, some are "friends" who find their children as a burden, an inconvenience. I could never truly think of my children that way . The thing about them that gets to me the most is the part about them being so open about it. To talk about it like it's normal to be inconvenienced  by the blessings that children are to a couple.What I have to say about those people are, Thank you for making me feel that much more thankful for my children, I must be doing something right to be against the majority of parents my age with more than one child that openly talks about how they feel when it comes to being a parent.


I mean seriously , how can you NOT love the heck out of these guys?

No comments:

Post a Comment