Sunday, November 7, 2010

you really should , be thankful #6 & #7

So , I know again , I am posting a double thankful for post.... BUT... not like anyone knows this is there right? whos gonna complain? Let's just say someone is or might one day read this, and that's why I am posting... On the 6th and 7th of November , I want to say how thankful I am for Medical Science. I say this  because a family member was put into ICU after a pretty routine hysterectomy went bad , She had a cyst in her stomach that ruptured and caused her to have an infection in her blood stream that then spread to her lungs. and then that made it so that she couldnt breathe on her own and had to be put on a ventilator. Well you could imagine going into the hospital for a routine surgery then waking up hooked up to basically life support , she woke in a panic and tried to remove the tubes herself so they had to sedate her to keep her from hurting herself. I got word from my cousin ( her son ) that she is improving . I am so thankful for that news. I am thankful for the Medical staff that can take care of her and the science to enable them to do that for her. 


I think that is worth 2 days of being thankful posts , it being such a big deal to me and all . 

No comments:

Post a Comment