Thursday, August 19, 2010

So , I was on a roll

I was posting daily , although not about anything of any particular interest . I have to admit if felt therapeutic to just ramble on in hopes someone was reading . With my husband often at one job or another , that leaves my days with the kids .As much as I love them I can only talk about Mario Brothers, iCarly and play Hot wheels so many times in a day before I just need to vent . My husband is often bombarded at Midnight by a phone call from me just telling him the adult related parts of my day, and that generally pertains to : what someone said on facebook , or some drama that's going on in a forum I belong to ,what deal I was able to snag at the grocery store or CVS . But nothing that's all that interesting to him ,but I have to give him credit , he listens ,laughs and asks questions and offers his input when he thinks im asking for it.. But how much , I'm not sure becuase he rarely remembers any of it the next time I bring it up .. but I love him anyway .


I do have some exciting news to share . My store is completed , well the graphic work is . You can see it here : www.hyenacart.com/deckydoodle .I am very excited about it .. I am planning to have a grand opening stocking mid September , I will be doing some collaborations with some other WAHM friends . So i hope that it is a successful stocking. The stores design work and layout was made by a friend at www.hyeanacart.com/dragonflygraphics  , she was wonderful to work with and I am very pleased . If you are ever needing any graphics work you should totally check her out .


No comments:

Post a Comment