Thursday, November 8, 2012

Be thankful #7

Well , if I had any followers they might notice that this post is actually a day late. But I am doing my best to keep up with it.  The day light savings time change is messing with our  house , we are all tired and ready for bed once it's dark and that's 6:30pm. I spent last night playing Bingo with the older two at the kitchen table , so I kinda used my "blog" time up , but I wouldn't have spent it any other way.

   I am sort of concerned with myself that this project is so difficult for me. Just thinking of something I am thankful for each day. It is so easy to talk about the things not going your way , I could list those for hours.Some are petty to many , and some a little more serious. 

  So today , I am thankful I woke up today. And not just today in  particular , but every day so far in my life. Not that there is something fantastic I need to do today , but there are things , many less desirable really.. things like laundry , dishes , cooking , running the vacuum and don't forget the endless mothering jobs , wiping butts and noses .But just think of all the things that would go un done if I didn't wake up , honestly I couldn't imagine. How many hugs would be missed , kisses , high fives ? There is an endless amount of things.

So for my make up post for yesterday , I am thankful that I wake up every morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment