Tuesday, March 1, 2011

try to get some sleep

that's something I hear all.the.time.Said to me like it's no big deal , like it's something I can JUST do.. don't you think I know most of my peers are sleeping at 11: 58 on a Tuesday night? don't you think I am aware that I am not?  I don't really have a reason why? no new stress , not really working on anything specific. Kids are actually in bed, Hubs is at work.. I am just up , online. Thinking.. about what ? you ever wonder at any random moment what an insomniac has on their mind? well lets see.........

Wishing I had found an ink pen before now so i could have signed oldest school papers so i wont be rushed to do it in the morning

thinking about taking the trash cans to the road in the morning for pick up 

hoping boys cooperate in the morning as they are spending a couple hours with my sister while I volunteer at local consignment sale

volunteering at local consignment sale for 5 hours tomororw 

not going to see my husband until he's leaving for work again Wednesday night

Hoping oldest really likes the cat in the hat shirt I dyed for her tonight , tomorrow is Dr.Suess's birthday ya know ;) 

needing to go to grocery store and Sams club

how badly I want to de-clutter every room in my house at once . including garage

how much I loathe my laptop for not holding a charge and debating with myself on getting a new one


and well really , i could go on .. but that was literally all that came to mind in one minute ,60 seconds of not thinking gets me that... 


so maybe now, off to browse Etsy or eBay , see if there is some retail therapy for this insomnia :)

No comments:

Post a Comment