Thursday, March 31, 2011

Have a hobby

So , it's Spring Break... and well the weather is not agreeing . So while A has been having sleep overs . The boys have been pretty much home bound. Its been nearly freezing at night and raining most the day..

With all the time indoors a couple of good things have come from it , my house is about 87% clean , laundry is caught up . and I picked up ANOTHER hobby.. After the boys fell in love the their Mario and Luigi figures from Pocketful of Clovers . They were constantly asking for more . So i thought with my ridiculous amount of paints on hand , I could pick up some wooden peg people and give it a try .. I am very pleased with our own little "pegple" and the boys LOVE them :)

here are a the first ones I made in the last two days , my very first was the black hair zombie and well.. we all just love him.

first one was the zombie <3 and our little ninja's

then we have Dash , Hulk , a pirate ,and Wolverine

Backs

Backs

soon to be Leonardo ( ninja turtle ) and a red headed zombie

and their backs

I imagine at this pace I'll have  my own little army before I get bored with this hobby .. but who knows there is a chance the last two will never be completed .

No comments:

Post a Comment