Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Is it really that hard?

So as I have mentioned before , I have 3 fantastic children . 3 busy , very active , sometimes loud , usually pretty quick , or atleast quicker than I feel like moving at the moment , children.. 3 children I can never seem to get in one place long enough to take a decent picture. Well while outside today , I thought " Hey, no one is fighting, crying ,disgustisnly filthy, they are all dressed...Im gonna take a picture" sounds simple enough , I asked the older 2 to join the youngest in the fort on the swingset , simply becuase .. if you have a 2 year old that is happy somewhere.. dont change anything. So they joined him, and I snapped a couple pictures .. of seriously 14 pictures of the 3 of them there was not a SINGLE picture that all 3 were looking at me :(... but I thought I would share a couple of what I did take , just because.
I would have to say this last one is my favorite cause you can at least see all of their faces and they arent making goofy faces , or in mid word lol

No comments:

Post a Comment